DC power supply, triple-output, 6 V, 10 A and 2 x 25 V, 2 A, 160 W: LAN, USB
Manufacturer: Keysight Technologies
Product Number: E36313A
The 160-Watt E36313A is a clean reliable bench power supply for general purpose applications. It combines convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact intuitive package. This is one of three models in this product family. The E36312A (80 W)offers the same feature set with reduced power and the E36311A (80 W) is the most economic model with reduced feature set.
Clean, reliable power supply
- Low, normal mode noise specifications assure quality power for precision circuitry applications enabling you to power your design with confidence.
- Accurate voltage/current programming and read back capability provides excellent control to precisely power your device under test.
- Characterizing small power devices with low current range to 1µA resolution.
- Protection for your device under test (DUT) includes over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection.
Convenient benchtop capabilities
- Three independent outputs in one instrument saves maintenance cost and bench space.
- One of the quietest power supplies in its class provides a quiet and undisturbed work environment.
Compact, intuitive package
- 4.3-inch LCD color display to show the voltage and current of all three channels at the same time.
- Color-coded channel s to simplify manual set-up.
Increased capability for increased productivity
- Simultaneously log time-stamped data to the large color display and external USB thumb drive for data analysis. USB/LAN with Option GPIB available.
- Generate complex sequences of output changes with rapid, precise timing and synchronized with internal or external signals to simulate on/off modes of your device.
- Automatically set channels 2 and 3 to series or parallel to double the output voltage or current when a little more is needed.
- Account for voltage drop in the power leads to achieve tight regulation and high voltage measurement accuracy with 4-wire remote sensing.
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Arbitrary function generator
Manufacturer: GW-InstekProduct Number: AFG-3032 Product Description 30MHz Dual Channel Arbitrary Function Generator Key Specification 1uHz to 20 or 30MHz, 16-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude. 1 or 2 channel (s) 250 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms 8M Points/channel…
ANTENNA MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
Manufacturer: ETS LindgrenProduct Number: AMS-8050 Product Description ETS-Lindgren’s Model AMS-8050 Antenna Measurement System supports testing a wide range of portable wireless devices and mobile handsets in free-space or using a head and hands phantoms. Key Specification Efficient Over-the-Air (OTA) Antenna Pattern Measurement 2D/3D Antenna Patterns…
12GHz Four Channel Signal Generator 19″ 1U Rack Module
Manufacturer: Tabor ElectronicsProduct Number: LS1294R Product Description The LS1294R, 12GHz four channel RF Analog Signal Generator, offers industry leading performance, in a 1U, 19” space efficient, rack-mounted box. The LS1294R features four phase coherent channels, exceptionally fast switching speed, superior signal integrity and purity and…
2.3GS/s Four Channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Manufacturer: Tabor ElectronicsProduct Number: WX2184C Product Description The WX2184C is a 2.3GS/s four channel arbitrary waveform generators, which offer unrivaled performance, in unmatched case size and cost, without compromising bandwidth and signal integrity. Using the very same 12.5” width, 2U height box as the single…