DC power supply, triple-output, 6 V, 10 A and 2 x 25 V, 2 A, 160 W: LAN, USB
Manufacturer: Keysight Technologies
Product Number: E36313A
The 160-Watt E36313A is a clean reliable bench power supply for general purpose applications. It combines convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact intuitive package. This is one of three models in this product family. The E36312A (80 W)offers the same feature set with reduced power and the E36311A (80 W) is the most economic model with reduced feature set.
Clean, reliable power supply
- Low, normal mode noise specifications assure quality power for precision circuitry applications enabling you to power your design with confidence.
- Accurate voltage/current programming and read back capability provides excellent control to precisely power your device under test.
- Characterizing small power devices with low current range to 1µA resolution.
- Protection for your device under test (DUT) includes over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection.
Convenient benchtop capabilities
- Three independent outputs in one instrument saves maintenance cost and bench space.
- One of the quietest power supplies in its class provides a quiet and undisturbed work environment.
Compact, intuitive package
- 4.3-inch LCD color display to show the voltage and current of all three channels at the same time.
- Color-coded channel s to simplify manual set-up.
Increased capability for increased productivity
- Simultaneously log time-stamped data to the large color display and external USB thumb drive for data analysis. USB/LAN with Option GPIB available.
- Generate complex sequences of output changes with rapid, precise timing and synchronized with internal or external signals to simulate on/off modes of your device.
- Automatically set channels 2 and 3 to series or parallel to double the output voltage or current when a little more is needed.
- Account for voltage drop in the power leads to achieve tight regulation and high voltage measurement accuracy with 4-wire remote sensing.
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…