Portable RF Target Simulator
Manufacturer: NSI-MI Technologies
Product Number: FF-PTS
The evaluation of RF Sensors often requires a test capability where various RF scenes are presented to the Unit Under Test (UUT). These scenes may need to be dynamic, represent multiple targets and/or decoys, emulate dynamic motion, and simulate real world RF environmental conditions. An RF Target Simulator can be employed to perform these functions. The total test system is usually called Hardware in the Loop (HWTL) involving the sensor mounted on a Flight Motion Simulator (FMS), the RF Target Simulator presenting the RF Scene, and a Simulation Computer that dynamically commands everything in real time.
NSI-MI Technologies has designed and delivered several versions of Target Simulators as turnkey systems. The systems accept real-time commands from the customer’s simulation computer to dynamically create the desired target motion with desired angle of arrival accuracy. Our systems engineering expertise has allowed us to scale and tailor the system to meet the unique needs of each
- Compact Range – Moving Reflector
- Portable Compact Range to interface with flight motion simulator (FMS)
- The hexapod provides 6 degrees of dynamic motion for the reflector creating target motion
- Reflector moves to create target signals from various angles of arrival
- Oversized test zone always covers required test zone
- A portable anechoic compact range creates very high dynamic target motion by mechanically moving the compact range reflector, thereby changing the angle of arrival of the plane wave presented to the UUT. The mobile nature of the range allows the customer mate it with the UUT on an FMS when they want to test and to detach and roll away the chamber when they want to use the test chamber for purposes other than RF testing.
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…