12 GHz RF Analog Signal Generator Module
Manufacturer: Tabor Electronics
Product Number: LS1291D
The LS1291D, 12GHz Single Channel RF Analog Signal Generator, offers industry leading performance, combined with a compact small footprint form factor. The LS3081D features exceptionally fast switching speed, superior signal integrity and purity and all the necessary modulated signals for analog communication systems
- 12GHz RF Analog Signal Generator.
- Extremely fast switching speed of <100μs AM, FM, PM Sweep & Pulse Modulation.
- Extra small, compact module platform.
- Exceptionally Low Phase Noise of -145dBc/Hz @100MHz and 10@kHz offset SPI and micro-USB integrated interfaces.
- Remotely programmable via MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW and other software programming environments.
- Flexible modular platform for OEM and custom requirements and applications, to satisfy specific customer demands.
- Multi instrument synchronization capability
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…