2.3GS/s Four Channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Manufacturer: Tabor Electronics
Product Number: WX2184C
The WX2184C is a 2.3GS/s four channel arbitrary waveform generators, which offer unrivaled performance, in unmatched case size and cost, without compromising bandwidth and signal integrity. Using the very same 12.5” width, 2U height box as the single and dual channel versions of the WX series, the four channel additions provide more channel density for high-speed AWG than ever revealed before in a benchtop, allowing customers to shrink, even further, their bench or system space
- 2.3GS/s Four Channel 14 Bit waveform generator.
- Programmable inter-channel control with 10ps resolution.
- Up to 1GHz sine and 500MHz square waves.
- 32M memory
- 2 selectable output paths:
- 2Vp-p into 50Ω with 700MHz bandwidth, Differential DC output
- 4Vp-p into 50Ω with 350MHz bandwidth, Differential DC output
- AM, FM, FSK, PSK, ASK, Amp. Hop, Freq. Hop, Sweep & Chirp..
- Powerful pulse composer for analog, digital and mixed signals.
- Advanced sequencer for step, loop, nest and jumps scenarios.
- 32 Bit LVDS Parallel / Separate Outputs (Option D).
- Four differential programmable markers.
- Smart trigger allows: trigger hold-off, detect <=> pulse width, as well as wait-for-waveform-end or abort waveform and restart/
- Two instrument synchronization to form an 8-channel system.
- User friendly 4” color LCD display.
- Remote control through LAN, USB and GPIB.
- Store/recall capability on memory stick or 4GB internal memory.
- LXI Class C compliant
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…