200MS/s Four-Channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Manufacturer: Tabor Electronics
Product Number: WW2074
The WW2074 offer a 200 MS/s four-channel universal waveform synthesizer. Each is built in a small case size to save space and cost but without compromising bandwidth and signal integrity. The instrument outputs either standard or user-defined waveforms in the range of 100µHz and up to 80MHz.
- Four-channel 200 MS/s waveform generator.
- Sine waves to 80MHz and square to 50MHz.
- 16 Bit amplitude resolution.
- Up to 4M waveform memory.
- 10 Vpp into 50Ω, double into open circuit.
- Multiple run modes: trigger, timer and trigger delay.
- Four separate SYNC outputs.
- Powerful sequence generator links and loops segments in user-defined fashion.
- Stores up to 10 different sequence tables.
- High resolution 3.8” LCD, color display.
- LAN, USB and GPIB interfaces.
- Multi-Instrument synchronization.
- ArbConnection software for easy waveform creation.
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…