50MS/s Single-Channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Manufacturer: Tabor Electronics
Product Number: WW5061
Model WW5061 represents the next generation of products in the field of function, pulse and arbitrary waveform generators. This instrument is superior and far more versatile than any existing equivalent whether it is an analog or digital product. As a waveform source, this model can replace analog generators in almost every application.
- Single Channel 50MS/s waveform generator.
- Sine waves to 25MHz, Square to 15MHz.
- SINE OUT to 50MHz, 1Vp-p into 50Ω.
- 11 Built-in popular standard waveforms.
- 14 Bit amplitude resolution.
- 11 digits frequency resolution (limited by 1µHz).
- 512k standard waveform memory (1M option).
- 10Vp-p into 50Ω, double into high impedance.
- AM, FM, Arbitrary FM, FSK, Ramped FSK modulation.
- Comprehensive memory management.
- 1 ppm clock accuracy and stability.
- Linear and logarithmic sweep.
- User friendly and menu driven 3.8” color LCD display.
- LAN, USB and GPIB interfaces.
- Multi-Instrument synchronization.
- Free ArbConnection software, IVI and MATLAB drivers
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…