Field Master Pro™ Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 54GHz
Product Number: MS2090A
Anritsu’s Field Master Pro MS2090A real time spectrum analyzer delivers performance never previously available in a compact, handheld instrument.
- Continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 54 GHz
- Full range of wireless technologies in use today, including: 5G, LTE, wireless backhaul, aerospace/defense, satellite systems, and radar.
- Handheld, touchscreen spectrum analyzer
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) of -164 dBm and Third Order Intercept (TOI) of +20 dBm (typical)
- 110MHz analysis bandwidth including Realtime Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrogram analysis for interference capturing included
- IQ data capture of 5G frames enables the capture and saving of IQ data for off-line processing
Need more information? Speak to our experts.
Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S820E Product Description Cable and antenna analyzer, delivering benchtop microwave performance in a compact handheld package, available with Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) and Vector Voltmeter (VVM) options Key Specification S820E frequency range: 1 MHz — 8, 14, 20, 30, or 40 GHz…
Site Master Ultraportable Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: S331P Product Description Pocket-sized headless cable and antenna analyzer that can measure LTE-U frequencies, supporting wireless operators, contractors, DAS installers, and public safety network installers and maintenance Key Specification Smallest, lightest, and fastest Site Master™ Available with two frequency ranges from 150…
RF/Microwave Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3690C Product Description The MG3690C series of broadband signal generators covers audio, HF, VHF, UHF, RF and microwave frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 70 GHz in single coaxial output and up to 500 GHz or beyond, with external multipliers Key Specification 0.1…
Vector Signal Generator
Manufacturer: AnritsuProduct Number: MG3710E Product Description The Vector Signal Generator MG3710E is a best-of-class, multi-function, dual output signal generator with excellent RF and baseband performance up to 6GHz Key Specification Vector Signal Generator supporting frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz ACLR: -68 dBc (W-CDMA,…